Sixth Form Dress Code
The basis of the Sixth Form Dress Code is Smart Business Wear
- A blazer/smart jacket must be worn at all times.
- Tailored suit with a formal button fronted collared shirt and tie.
- Tailored skirt or smart tailored trousers with a jacket and smart, formal top, or a smart tailored dress. Skirts should be modest in length, approximately a maximum 3 inches above the knee.
- Tight trousers/leggings or tight / stretchy skirts are not allowed.
- Footwear must be formal and dark in colour. Trainers, canvas shoes or open toe shoes are not allowed.
- Smart jumpers may be worn under suit jackets in cold weather. No slogans or logos.
- Coats may be worn outdoors in winter months, over jackets and be dark in colour.
- No casualwear, beachwear, leathers, denim, trainers, military wear, sweatshirts, hoodies or baggy jumpers are permitted.
- Make up and jewellery, where worn, should be subtle. Facial piercings are not permitted.
- Hair should be of a natural colour.
- Lanyards must be worn around the neck at all times on site apart from for sport.
- All students must follow the reasonable requests of staff with regard to appearance. Refusal to adhere to the Sixth Form Dress Code will be considered a breach of College rules and will be sanctioned.