Sixth Form Dress Code
The basis of the Sixth Form Dress Code is smart business wear
- Tailored suit with a formal button fronted collared shirt and tie.
- Tailored skirt or smart tailored trousers with a jacket and smart, formal top, or a smart tailored dress. Skirts should be modest in length, approximately a maximum of 3 inches above the knee.
- No tight trousers or tight/stretchy skirts are allowed.
- Footwear must be formal and dark in colour. No trainers, canvas shoes or open toe shoes.
- Smart jumpers may be worn under suit jackets in cold weather.
- Coats may be worn outdoors in winter months, over jackets and be dark in colour.
- No casualwear, beachwear, leathers, denim, trainers, military wear, sweatshirts, hoodies or baggy jumpers are permitted.
- Make up and jewellery, where worn, should be subtle. No facial piercings are permitted.
- Hair should be of a natural colour.
- All students must follow the reasonable requests of staff with regard to appearance. Refusal to adhere to the Sixth Form Dress Code will be considered a breach of College rules and will be sanctioned.