Of the six boarding houses Peel has been the one with the most diverse of histories. Originally named after Alderman Sam Peel (former Chair of the Norfolk Education Committee) who had the vision to develop what was a teacher training school into the boarding school we have today. In its time Peel has seen a variety of uses: originally a Sixth Form boarding house until the mid-1990s, it was turned into a Year 7 house and has also housed the administration offices, main reception and Headmaster's office. Much more recently Peel has undergone the transformation into a main school house and part of our quirkiness and differences from the other houses comes from our historical use.
I have been Head of House since we became a main school house and am proud of how the house has developed. Along with our house parent Mr Brooks and dedicated matron team, our aim is to make Peel as student centric as possible with decisions being shaped from ideas put forward by House council and student voice; this gives the house a fantastic family feel. In my academic role I teach Biology and Chemistry across the College and whilst away from the classroom my passion lies in sport, where I coach and play both hockey and cricket.
Mr Graeme Campbell, Head of House
House Staff List
- Head of House — Mr Graeme Campbell
- Deputy Head of House — Mr Ed Brooks
- Assistant Head of House — Miss Abi Hill
- Tutors — Mr Thomas Cook, Miss Emily Goodwin, Miss Marion Greene, Mr Richard Jarrald / Mrs Rosie Summers, Mr Carl Jones, Mrs Jo Hennessy, Mrs Donna Reynolds, Ms Victoria Slota, Miss Amy Wright
- Non Resident Boarding Tutors — Miss Charlotte Clifford, Miss Emily Goodwin, Ms Juliet Hall, Mr Carl Jones, Miss Hannah Lambert, Mrs Laura Morgan, Miss April Nash
- Matrons — Mrs Nicky Bridgham, Mrs Sara Burton, Mrs Jane Cole, Mrs Lisa Edge, Miss Roz Gray
- Graduate Boarding Assistants — Miss Holly Harrington, Miss Ella Thorpe, Miss Eleanor Warner
- Student Supervisor(s) — Mrs Laura Morgan
- Lunchtime Assistant(s) — Mrs Carole Seville
House Contact Details
House Phone Number 01953 609030
House Email firstname.lastname@example.org